Looking for Trail policies and documents? You’ve come to the right place! You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the files.
Paint Creek Trail Intergovernmental Agreement
- Established the Paint Creek Trailways Commission as an inter-governmental agency, and provides the “by-laws” for governance.
Paint Creek Trailways Written Public Summary of FOIA Procedures and Guidelines
- Summary and FAQ on FOIA requests
Paint Creek Trailways_Written Public Summary of FOIA Procedures and Guidelines
Details FOIA Policy and Procedures
Temporary Use Permit Guidelines and Application
- Instructions and application to use the trail for a special group event or fundraiser.
Application for Limited Use Permit for Private Access to the Paint Creek Trail
- Instructions and application to request private access to the Paint Creek Trail.
Paint Creek Trail Electric Bicycle Use Policy
- Policy regarding the use of Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 Electric Bicycles on the Paint Creek Trail.
Paint Creek Trail Bench Donation Policy
- Details specifications and policy regarding bench donations, and to enable donations to be made in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement of the Paint Creek Trailways Commission
Paint Creek Trail Commercial Use Policy and Application
- Instructions and application to use the trail for commercial advertising/filming
- Instructions and guidelines for placing a cache on trail property
Paint Creek Trail Personal Electric Mobility Devices Policy
- Policy regarding the use of personal electric mobility devices such as minibikes, ATVs, Segways, Hoverboards, or other similar motorized devices.
Paint Creek Trail Other Powered Driven Mobility Devices Policy
- Policy that details definitions and specifications for mobility devices allowed on the trail.
Paint Creek Trail Property Encroachment Policy
- Policy regarding encroachment in the trail Right-Of-Way. Questions regarding property lines should be addressed to [email protected]
- Policy for rewarding reports of Vandalism/Assaultive Behavior which result in a conviction or guilty plea in some form of court judgement.
2020-2024 Paint Creek Trail Recreation Master Plan
- The Master Plan details past, present and future projects for the Paint Creek Trail. It allows the Paint Creek Trailways Commission to apply for funding through the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund.
- 2020-2024 Capital Improvement Schedule – This is an excerpt from the Recreation Master Plan, detailing the planned schedules for various improvements.
- 2020-2024 Paint Creek Trail Action Program – This is an excerpt from the Recreation Master Plan that details five main focus areas identified by the Paint Creek Trailways Commission through the master planning process. The action program lays out broad goals and specific objectives which align with each goal’s intent. Specific action items are then listed which will then help the Commission accomplish each of the objectives.