When: Saturday, June 3, 2017 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: Paint Creek Cider Mill and the Paint Creek Trail
(Paint Creek Cider Mill is located at 4480 Orion Road, Oakland Township, 48306)
Join us for our first Tails for Trails event! In honor of National Trails Day, we will be having this fun celebration for you and your trail-loving dogs! Schedule of Events (Times for specific events will be posted in early May 2017):
- Dog Parade on the Paint Creek Trail
- Costume Contest – with prizes! Votes will be determined by Facebook likes!
- Free Children’s craft with Dinosaur Hill Nature Preserve
- Free Face Painting
- Local vendors with freebies and information!
- Training demonstrations
- Trail courtesy information
- K-9 Stray Rescue League and Heavenly Paws Rescue on site with dogs and cats for adoption!
This event is free, with a suggested tax-deductible donation of $5.00 per family that will be given to K-9 Stray Rescue League and Heavenly Paws Rescue. For the safety of all visitors and pets, your dog must be licensed and up-to-date on immunizations. In addition, we ask that your pet be leashed and/or under control at all times.
Interested in being a vendor at our event? We are looking for pet related businesses to provide information. If interested, please fill out this form and return it to the Paint Creek Trail office by May 1, 2017: Tails for Trails Vendor Form
Sponsored by Goodison Veterinary Center, Oakland Township Parks and Recreation, Friends of the Paint Creek Trail, and the Paint Creek Trailways Commission. Tails for Trails Logo designed by Tracy Evans.