Looking for Trail policies and documents? You’ve come to the right place! You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the files.
- Established the Paint Creek Trailways Commission as an inter-governmental agency, and provides the “by-laws” for governance.
- Summary and FAQ on FOIA requests
- Details FOIA Policy and Procedures
- Instructions and application to use the trail for a special group event or fundraiser.
- Instructions and application to request private access to the Paint Creek Trail.
- Policy regarding the use of Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 Electric Bicycles on the Paint Creek Trail.
- Details specifications and policy regarding bench donations, and to enable donations to be made in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement of the Paint Creek Trailways Commission
- Instructions and application to use the trail for commercial advertising/filming
- Instructions and guidelines for placing a cache on trail property
- Policy that details definitions and specifications for mobility devices allowed on the trail.
- Policy regarding encroachment in the trail Right-Of-Way. Questions regarding property lines should be addressed to email@example.com
- Policy for rewarding reports of Vandalism/Assaultive Behavior which result in a conviction or guilty plea in some form of court judgement.
- The Master Plan details past, present and future projects for the Paint Creek Trail. It allows the Paint Creek Trailways Commission to apply for funding through the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund. The Table of Contents is linked to each section of the Master Plan to help you with navigation.
- 2014-2018 Capital Improvement Schedule – This is an excerpt from the Recreation Master Plan, detailing the planned schedules for various improvements.
- 2014-2018 Paint Creek Trail Action Program – This is an excerpt from the Recreation Master Plan that identifies and describes 10 main issues that address our Goals & Objectives.
Paint Creek Trail Educational Pathway Project
- The Paint Creek Trailways Commission has approved a concept design for an Educational side path project north of Tienken. This path will be surfaced with finely crushed asphalt that is being removed on Tienken Road as part of the Tienken Road resurfacing project and will be 5-6 feet wide. Native plant gardens will be placed along the 1/4 mile path, and a few educational displays will be designed and installed. To view the conceptual design, you can download it here: Educational Pathway Concept Design