Looking for Trail policies and documents? You’ve come to the right place! You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the files.
- Established the Paint Creek Trailways Commission as an inter-governmental agency, and provides the “by-laws” for governance.
- Summary and FAQ on FOIA requests
Details FOIA Policy and Procedures
- Instructions and application to use the trail for a special group event or fundraiser.
- Instructions and application to request private access to the Paint Creek Trail.
- Policy regarding the use of Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 Electric Bicycles on the Paint Creek Trail.
- Details specifications and policy regarding bench donations, and to enable donations to be made in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement of the Paint Creek Trailways Commission
- Instructions and application to use the trail for commercial advertising/filming
- Instructions and guidelines for placing a cache on trail property
- Policy regarding the use of personal electric mobility devices such as minibikes, ATVs, Segways, Hoverboards, or other similar motorized devices.
- Policy that details definitions and specifications for mobility devices allowed on the trail.
- Policy regarding encroachment in the trail Right-Of-Way. Questions regarding property lines should be addressed to [email protected]
- Policy for rewarding reports of Vandalism/Assaultive Behavior which result in a conviction or guilty plea in some form of court judgement.
- The Master Plan details past, present and future projects for the Paint Creek Trail. It allows the Paint Creek Trailways Commission to apply for funding through the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund.
- 2020-2024 Capital Improvement Schedule – This is an excerpt from the Recreation Master Plan, detailing the planned schedules for various improvements.
- 2020-2024 Paint Creek Trail Action Program – This is an excerpt from the Recreation Master Plan that details five main focus areas identified by the Paint Creek Trailways Commission through the master planning process. The action program lays out broad goals and specific objectives which align with each goal’s intent. Specific action items are then listed which will then help the Commission accomplish each of the objectives.