The Paint Creek Trailways Commission is looking for new logo designs and has launched a Logo Design Contest!
The goal of this contest is to solicit designs for a potential new or alternate logo that will help define the Paint Creek Trail’s brand and serve as an effective identity of the Trail. The logo should be recognizable, and help promote our mission:
“The Paint Creek Trailways Commission provides trail users a natural, scenic, and educational recreation experience while preserving the ecological integrity of the Paint Creek Trail for the enjoyment of present and future generations.”
This contest is open to any person that is a legal resident of the United States that is 13 years of age or older. Entrants who are between the ages of 13 and 17 years of age must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter and must provide their name, age, and address, as well as the name, address, and contact telephone number of their parent or guardian. Eligibility is determined by the Paint Creek Trailways Commission in its sole discretion.
- First Prize: $250
- Second Prize: $100
- Third Prize: $50
In addition, all prize winners will receive artistic credit for their design, in print and other media. All other entries and Entrants are not entitled to any compensation whatsoever.
How to Enter:
1. Download and/or Print the Official Rules for the Contest: Paint Creek Trail Logo Design Contest Official Rules. Submission Guidelines are included in the Official Rules. All entrants must read and agree to all terms, conditions, and Submission Guidelines in the Official Rules.
2. Download and complete this Official Entry Form: Paint Creek Trail Logo Design Contest Entry Form
3. The completed Official Entry Form and design files must be emailed and received to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm, EDT, on June 3, 2017
4. Entrants can submit a maximum of three (3) entries. Each entry needs a separate Entry Form.
5. There is no fee to enter the contest.
If you have any questions, please contact Trail Manager Kristen Myers at email@example.com or call (248) 651-9260